Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Glorious Sleep!

The girls slept through the night! All of them! On the same night! Hallelujah! Madison of course has been sleeping through the night for quite some time, but Kenzie and Lexie decided that last night would be the first night that they would do the same. I am so excited! They went down around 10:00 and slept until 6:00 am. When I heard them crying on the baby monitor, I sort of panicked because the sun was coming up in our room and I thought for sure that they had been crying forever and I was just ignoring them. But, no, they actually were just waking up. Oh sleep, how I have missed you! During my pregnany, I woke up several times a night to use the bathroom or due to heartburn, so this was the first night that I actually slept 6 hours straight through in months! I am so surprised that they both slept through the night for the first time on the same night, but so happy about it! They even went back to sleep after their bottles and slept until 10:00. Yahoo!
What made my sleep even better was that I just got a new comforter and sheet set and so my bed was completely fresh and clean! Nothing like new sheets to make you sleep like a baby!

On a side note before I forget to post: The twins had their 2 month check up yesterday. Kenzie weights 10 lbs 6 ozs and Lexie weighs 9 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment