Monday, March 14, 2011

PICTURES!















I took the babies for newborn pictures yesterday! They look amazing from what I have seen (which is only 4 photos!) And I can't wait to see the rest. The girls did great and were champs the entire time! I never took Madison for newborn pics with a photographer, I just took her to a studio. Big mistake! Mandy was awesome and took the time to get the best pictures possible! She has twins herself so she know exactly how special that bond is and did great getting them posed together in the cutest positions! I cannot wait to make a collage for our wall! I definately have some beautiful little ladies!


So for those of you in Southern Oregon, check out Mandy's amazing work! Mandy Kay Photography. She is on Facebook!












No comments:

Post a Comment