Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm going to do it!

So many of my friends have started blogging and I love reading them! It is great to see what everyone is up too and read about their experiences. Now that I have three daughters, I have decided to start keeping a blog as well. That way I can keep track of how the twins are growing and changing and hopefully keep those who want to know, updated on our lives. Wish me luck!


Lexie and Kenzie are amazing! They have already won me over and I am so happy that God decided to bless me with twins. I was apprehensive at first, I couldn't imagine having twins (or three kids!) but now, I know that this is the life for me and I already couldn't imagine not having one of these precious girls in my life!


The girls already have such distinct personalities. I love it! Lexie is more laid back. She barely cries at all. She loves to "talk" while sleeping or having a bottle. She is such a petite little thing. She was a lot calmer while living in my tummy than Kenzie. She kicked me a lot less frequently, had a slower heart rate, etc. So, I think she is going to be my calmer child. At least I got one!


Kenzie is a little more high maintenance. She reminds me more of Madison. She cries when she is hungry, when she is tired, wants to be held, when she is away from Lexie, etc. She has big bright eyes and loves to be snuggled.


Madison is doing really well with them. She loves to hold them and watch me feed them and change their diapers. She talks to them whenever they are awake and is learning how to be a great big sis. I know she will love it when they are a little bigger and she can play with them more.


She is getting so big and I can't believe she is already over four years old! I am blessed that I am now able to be home with her, although, she and I both are ready for her to go back to pre-school at least a couple days a week. She is just one of those kids that needs structure. She has so much energy and loves other kids. We will be looking into pre-schools shortly.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you decided to do this! :) Love hearing about those sweet little girls of yours!

    ReplyDelete