Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pumpkin Patch





We went to the pumpkin patch at Seven Oaks Farm yesterday and it was so much fun! The babies were in a great mood and loved being out and about. We walked through the patch looking for Madison's perfect pumpkin. Our general rule is that she has to be able to carry it out of the patch herself in order to get it. We had a cart to haul our pumpkins in, so we bended on that a little. She could lift it herself, that's good, right? :) We ended up with 4 pumpkins. One small one for each little girl, Madison's and Daddy's. Madison and Daddy will carve their's soon and bake the seeds. I think I will put the babies' handprints on theirs. Can't wait for this to happen!

I took a ton of pictures while at the farm. Even managed to get Kenzie and Lexie to sit on pumpkins briefly to get some super cute photos. Only problem was they were so interested in everything around them, I had the hardest time getting them to look at me! We sat them on the ground by a pumpkin and I couldn't keep the straw out of Lexie's mouth!

They have a small petting zoo as well so we were able to feed the goats and see some ponies. Madison loves animals so that was fun.

It was such a beautiful day out and I loved being able to be out as a family of five :) Can't wait for more holiday traditions to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment