Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Randomness

Stole this from Krystle, since I always seem to talk about the kids! :)

If were to get pregnant again...I...would love to have another baby! hubby says no way, so we will see!
If I could have any job in the world...I would be a teacher
If I had a day to myself...sleep in, shop, eat delicious food...
If I could get married all over again...I would run off with david and have a quiet ceremony! and, we would actually go on a honeymoon!
If I could live anywhere in the US...i would like to have 2 houses. one in oregon close to family and one in hawaii!
If my girl would have been boy they would have been named... Madison would have been Landon. and, we didn't have any boys names at all for the baby girls
If I could have any talent in the world....I would love to be an artist
If you met me in real life...talk. a lot
If I could go back to school and get a different degree... I really don't want to go back to school, but if I did, I would want to be a teacher or a photographer
If money was no object...We would have a house and I would always be able to enjoy being a stay at home mom
If I could meet one celebrity, it would be....Paul Walker. No reason needed :)
If I could shop at only one store the rest of my life...The Buckle
If we were to get another pet it would be...Ugh, no more pets!
If I could go on a trip right now...I would love to take the girls to Disneyland. Or, Hawaii with David
If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef...house cleaner!
If I had the option of plastic surgery...tummy tuck. (Oh yes, Krystle. I feel ya)

No comments:

Post a Comment