Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What a Difference a Year Makes



Exactly one year ago today, David and I got the most shocking news of our lives. Our ultrasound showed two babies. Two. That is one plus one. Hahaha. I was crying. I was scared. I was nervous. I was happy. I couldn't believe it. I was pregnant with two babies! I really can't believe that was a year ago. Especially when I think about how my little angels are already 6 months old. It seems like yesterday that I was laying on that table with David and Madison by my side hearing by 3 year old daughter say "2 babies, mommy, there are 2 babies!" She had it right from the start. I am so thankful that she was right, because life without one of the precious little girls would be sub par. :) I love all of my girlies and I feel so privileged that I was chosen to be their mommy.

1 comment:

  1. So amazing it was a year ago! They are just so precious and beautiful!! It's been so fun to do this journey together!!

    ReplyDelete